- 11:30: Local Senior Citizens: The Gold Club meets at the Navasota Center. Come out for good fun, fellowship, and let us not forget . . . free food!
- 5:15 pm: Do you have a meaningful, historical photograph of someone or some place in the County of Grimes? Bring it along to this week’s Two River’s History Mixer where “Every Photograph Tells a Story,” this week in Navasota’s 1st Baptist Church. Enter from the main north door on Holland Street.
- 6:00 pm: Grimes County CrimeStoppers meets in the Commissioners Courtroom of the County Annex in Anderson. You’ll never know all the ways you can stop crime til you come on out.
- 10:30 am: Learn how the government may be able to help with funding to build, repair, or renovate your home, including updating your windows or A.C.and possible utility assistance at a Commnity Outreach Meeting in the Lindley Conference Room of Navasota City Hall.
- 2:00 pm: Bedias Mayor and Legendary Local Cook Mackie Bobo-White will show her culinary stuff at the next meeting of the Bedias Women’s Club, with a cooking class of easy and quick recipes for the family, at the Bedias Civic Center. Questions? Call the Mayor herself; 936-355-0642.
- 5:30 pm: The Lion of Texas Him-very-self, Sam Houston, will be the guest at the 101st Annual Navasota Grimes County Chamber of Commerce Banquet. The theme’s True Texas, at Beautiful Camp Allen. Details by calling 936-825-6600 or at navasotagrimeschamber.com.
- 7:00 pm: Enjoy Neil Simon’s tale of finding unexpected love, “Chapter Two,” through March 5th at Navasota’s Sunny Furman Theatre. Tickets by calling 936-825-3195 or online at navasotatheatre.org.