November 7th is Election Day, and the state of Texas has seen low early voting numbers statewide.
The daughter of the Dallas County judge finds out the hard way about bringing the correct I-D when you vote.
According to https://www.votetexas.gov/
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)