An Iola man is in the Brazos County jail, after state troopers found a plethora of illegal items in his vehicle Saturday night.
The Texas DPS arrest report says they pulled over a Dodge Challenger on Saturday night on Highway 30 in College Station, near the Cole Stop Convenience store, due to a missing license plate on the front of the vehicle. Upon approaching the truck, they immediately smelled marijuana.
Deputies searched the car, and found numerous illegal drugs, which included the following:
- Less than a gram of THC oil and wax
- 24 grams of marijuana
- Two 10mL vials of Nandrolone Decanoate
- One 10mL vial of Testosterone Propionate
- Two 10mL vials of Sustanon
- Two 10mL vials of Masteron Enanthate
- 10mL vial of Trenbolone Acetate
- One 10 mL vial of Trenbolone Enanthate
- One 30 mL vial of Clenbuterol
- 48 capsules of Clomiphene Citrate
- 85 capsules of Tadalafil
- 79 capsules of Anastrazole
- 152 unknown blue skull-shaped pills
- 25 unknown green skull-shaped pills
- A Smith and Wesson M&P .40 caliber handgun
The man was arrested, and identified as 32 year old Brian Wright of Iola.
He faces 14 charges, which include Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Dangerous Drug, Possession of Marijuana, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon, and Possession of Drug Test Falsification Device.
He was booked in the Brazos County jail on bonds totaling $109,000.