The College Station Fire Department responded to 14 incidents Thursday between 7:30 and 10 p.m.
The activity list included:
3 structure fires (1 in Bryan). One structure fire was at Dunn Hall on the Texas A&M campus where a fire in a clothes dryer on the fourth floor was found. The other fire was in a storage shed behind 3204 Bahia Drive. There were no injuries at either incident.
CSFD also responded to five rescues involving vehicles stalled in rising water, three automatic fire alarms, two reports of downed power lines, and one EMS call.